The wait is over!
INFS’ much-demanded blog writing competition is back. And this time, it comes with a twist.
Now, we are already in the second month of 2022, and March is steadily approaching. While the month of February smells of love in the air, March brings a reason for women to celebrate themselves. We are putting the two together and giving all the women out there a chance to shower themselves with love and praise through our blog writing competition!
The theme of our blog writing competition this time around is ‘Celebrating Women’, and is open only for women.
We want you to pen down your stories of triumph! Let everyone know through your blog post how you built your physical or mental health through fitness. Be it overcoming health issues or learning a lesson the hard way, let your struggles, fights, and victories flow through your words. There are a million women out there looking for inspiration and your blog post may prove to be just that ray of sunshine for them.
Read till the end to know the submission guidelines and blog format.
About the Blog Writing Competition
The ‘Celebrating Women’ themed blog writing competition is open only for women to participate in. While there are no specific rules about topic selection, the only condition is that your stories have to be related to your health and fitness. Once we receive all the blog posts, an internal committee will read through all the articles.
What’s more, for this blog writing competition, we have decided to publish all the articles on our blog. There will be no selection of top 10 posts. Once these are published on our blog, the voting game would begin! Our readers will vote for their favorite blog post and the one with the highest votes will be declared the winner.
Blog Writing Competition Dates
The competition will open for all women on 10th February and the last date of submission will be 18th February. Post the last date of submission, our internal committee will then start reading through all the blog posts. On 24th February, we will publish them on our blog. Reader voting will take place between 25th February and 7th March, and the winners will be declared on 8th March which is celebrated as Women’s Day!
Blog Writing Competition Winners and Prizes
The articles published on our blog will receive votes on their respective pages from the readers of the blog. In the end, the top 3 blog posts with the highest number of votes will be declared winners!
1st Prize – Amazon voucher worth INR 3,000
2nd Prize – Amazon voucher worth INR 2,000
3rd Prize – Amazon voucher worth INR 1,000
In addition to the voucher, the winners will also receive access to the INFS Women’s Health and Wellness Workshop OR the Pregnancy and Postpartum Nutrition and Fitness Workshop.
The blog post should meet the guidelines mentioned below for qualifying as one of the entries for the blog writing competition.
- The blog post should be a success story regarding your health and fitness.
- The content should be original and plagiarism-free. (Note: Any kind of plagiarism will directly lead to rejection of the blog post from the blog writing competition. Blog posts with spun or re-written content will also not be accepted.)
- There should be no grammatical errors. (Make sure you run your blog post through free online grammar checking tools like Grammarly before submitting the blog post.)
- The blog post should be properly edited and formatted. It should contain proper headings and subheadings, important points should be highlighted, and the blog post should be well-structured.
- The blog post should be within the word limit of 500-600 words. We request participants to avoid writing fluffy content to just meet the word limit. Blog posts that offer valuable content will stand a higher chance of getting selected.
Format of the Blog Post
To submit your entry click here.
(The blog post should be submitted as a Word file)
The format should be as follows –
- Title: H1 heading
- Subheadings: H2 and H3
- Paragraph: Normal
- Important words and sentences can be highlighted using bold and italics
- Add appropriate links to research papers and other sources
There are no rules about topic selection as long as the article speaks about your health and fitness. Get creative and write to praise yourself while inspiring others.
Only women are eligible to participate in this competition.
So ladies, get ready to pat your own backs and pump your fists in celebration by participating in the INFS Blog Writing Competition!
As a participant in the blog writing competition, you give INFS an exclusive and unlimited license to publish your blog post on our blog. If your blog post is not selected as one of the entries for the blog writing competition, we will have no rights to your blog post and you would be free to publish it elsewhere. However, if your blog post is selected for the blog writing competition, you will not be allowed to publish the same blog post anywhere else.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.